Print

Our History

<-- Click here to navigate to home page

Allied has been operating its business in the city of Detroit since 1948, and began as a small janitorial service and general contracting company.   In 1971 Barbara Scappaticci  took ownership of the company. Through her leadership, Allied has grown tremendously, and has added additional services and a grouping of facility supplies to the portfolio offered to its clients.   In the MId 1990's, two of her sons joined the team and further expanded the service and supply offerings at Allied.  Currently, allied employees just over 200 employees and the trend is to continue to grow and expand.

In 2004 Allied moved to its current location, 1801 Howard Street, with the general notion of never out growing a 40,000 sq. ft. facility.   Since then, Allied has aquired a 10,000 sq. ft. facility adjacent to it's existing one and is in the process of also aquiring an additional facility to house the growing needs of the company.

Copyright © 2012 Team Allied. All Rights Reserved. Produced by CS - KD